- How can I use/download a template?
- What are the usage rights and license on the templates?
- Can I change the template, delete slides, publish at SlideShare, etc?
- How can I give appropriate credit?
Editing and design
- How can I change the color of shapes and other design elements?
- How can I use my own photos in the templates?
- How can I use the icons and the emojis?
- Where can I find the fonts used in the design?
- How can I import a template into an existing presentation?
- When I change the proportion between 4:3 and 16:9 some elements get distorted
- Where can I find more free resources (photos, icons, fonts) for my presentation?
- I need something more professional for my presentations
- How can I learn to design presentations?
Problems and errors
- Google Slides says I need to “request access” to make a copy
- I can’t add a footer/header to the template in PowerPoint
- In Google Slides I can’t click on the slides miniatures on the left and emojis appear on the gray background behind the slides
- I have two Google accounts and the template is always copied to the wrong one
- Help! I edited a presentation in Google Slides and now I can’t find it
- I can’t use the template in PowerPoint online because the fonts can’t be loaded
- Do you sell template licenses so I can remove the attribution?
- How often do you publish new templates?
- How do you make the editable icons?
- Can you design a template about [subject] for me?
- Can I publish my free templates in your website?
- Who makes TemplatesPPT.com?
- I have a question that it’s not listed here